Sunday, October 21, 2007

Vore In Stories U Make

farewell

Today it's cold and dark ... The evening has arrived. It's like
Every evening, just a little lonelier than usual ..
Although I have someone for me, but they do not give me what I need ...

Yesterday it was quite funny on the birthday of my uncle, there was plenty to eat, and then I was also really nice full ...
In the evening my brother and I went over to our cousin and her friends and have played Wii, which they had brought. It was not something I need quite funny, but. At some point, at half past twelve we went home, I threw myself into bed and am auhc immediately fell asleep. Today was my dad and my mum wedding day. Are food down, was funny, but slowly I can see no more food!
xD Then we are to see my cousin and his girlfriend drove to Bremen ..>.> I hate him because he is so disgusting ... hässlig
XD Well, then Hellwege, make for pictures because I draw perhaps someone should, but the type was not at home. Then home. Jan and I wanted to go to convince my parents to the open market yet, but there was nothing to be done.
Then we are home and I was the Umräumwut packed out the sofa and everything umgeprackt something! XD
but now everything looks messy, but I'll still finish ...>.\u0026lt;

Somehow me now the Winterdepresion packed. I'd just have someone who takes me in his arms and stuff ... already goofy ...>.>
I can not eat more slowly into everything in me ... all my trust in something and say,
say it but please no more!
Beautiful, even if it is burdened me think too hard my mouth, I'm glad I got my mother, and she keeps her mouth ... I know that some things do not really concern me, but still it affect me as much as the person it happened ...

morning I drive with my class to the open market ... Finally, I was happy for a long time on it, but more'm looking forward to working with Yomi and Stray to go there. Yomi
I have not seen for so long ... I believe it is just great ..
If not, I do not care! XDDD But I think it is good!

Nja, I will stop writing ma, otherwise I'm crying here, I move more ..>.

0 comments:

Post a Comment