Monday, July 9, 2007

Pregnant Womancleaningpine Sol

japanik_san @ 2007-07-09T22: from 07:00

Jutes Tach all together!

Yes, you see correctly, I even read again! X3
I have not much to report, but that does not matter.
times I read my notes so I can later look again.

German: 2
English: 3
Math: 2
history: 3
policy: 2
geography: 3
economy: 2
Religion: 1
Physics: 3
biology: 3
Chemistry: 3
WPK1: 2
WPK2: 3
arts: 3
Sports: 2

grade point average of 2.3 if I am not mistaken.
I'm happy with my testimony.
I had to for the music but sit on the ass, but I do it for me even her own support, for anyone else.
I just hope that next year I'm even better. I want at least 3 in English and get away art. Maybe all one grade higher?
x3 Well, I think that would be a bit exaggerated, but it must surely still dream, right?
My next year will be the last test with my friends ... unfortunately ... I thought I had it a little longer yet, but I've probably disappointed ...
But you also have time to let go.
next test year I have to look then they want to turn an internship ... I might make one in kindergarten, or if it is in elementary school ... the second I want to do in any case, somewhere where it has a lot to do with creativity ... Fashion Design or Architecture ... that would be very interesting.
But I've still got a little Time, even when time presses.

I also hope that my class is finally vernümpftig ... She is already so loud ... I think it is now no longer ...
I'll Always dressed:
"What are you mixed up one there?" or "Do not be insolent."
Well ... Today was the real scoop.
Claas has complained today that I totally nerve and so, I was wondering how I nerve. As he said, always the, be quiet and blaa. But while he annoys me so ... he's older than me, why he can not because even behave?
I do not understand ...
Why can not all be like me?
interested Quiet and just at the school?

Well, I think this goes first ... maybe I'll write more tomorrow. Your
Uru

0 comments:

Post a Comment